ONEC1TY is a multi-building mixed-use development that caters to the healthcare, life sciences, and technology sectors of the global economy.
The uses for the buildings include: Medical Office, General Office, Ambulatory Surgery Center, Research, Technology Laboratory, Health, Wellness, Retail, Restaurants, Cafés, Residential, Structured Parking, and Public Transit Access.
The Phase One Development project comprises approximately 360,000 sf (exclusive of sub-grade parking facilities) and includes two medical office towers. An elevated, enclosed pedestrian walkway connects both medical office towers.
• BIM Modeling of Architectural, Structural, and MEP
• Construction Document Drawings
• Building Collision Reports
• 4D Construction Sequencing
• Model Reflecting As-Built Conditions
Size: 20,000 sf | 1.806 m2
Location: Nashville, TN
Client: Robins & Morton