A note about COVID-19: At ENGworks, the health and well-being of our employees, clients, families and communities is our top priority. Thankfully, the entire ENG team is in good health and committed to maintaining “business-as-usual”. We’ve transitioned our entire team to work from home with the right tools to be fully operational and still give you the best experience. Be safe and anything you may need, please let us know.
The foundation of all our services begins with our modeling. ENGworks provides full Bentley and Autodesk expertise on all disciplines: Architectural, Structural, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection. A customer centric approach is our key strength, and has gone long way in developing long term business relationships with our clients.
BIM Modeling represents the central focus of the effort in design and constructability analysis.
ENGworks employs architects, engineers, and other highly skilled professionals who can design BIMs from scratch, and convert 2D drawings to 3D BIMs. By designing the building virtually before spending construction dollars, ENGworks produces valuable analysis about its constructability and consequently cost and time savings. We create, according to required BIM output, from different LODs (simple model for Clash Detection reports, more detailed model for Quantity Take-Offs, Shop drawings, and even 6D Facility Management purposes).
The advantages of ENGworks BIM Modeling Services include:
• Realistic visualizations and analyzes of a project plan
• Estimations on the procurement, resources, and bidding
• Improvement in the coordination of the construction sequencing
• Early detection of problems/issues that might arise during construction
• More effective human resource management
• Helps in the fine tuning of the cost factors
• Better marketing and presentation for the construction approaches
• Early corrections that helps save both time and money
We can further assist by assigning to your design team or to the construction site one (or more) of our BIM professionals in your office or in the field (on-site support) for the duration of the project(s), while the rest of the team at ENGworks assists you from our office(s).