A note about COVID-19: At ENGworks, the health and well-being of our employees, clients, families and communities is our top priority. Thankfully, the entire ENG team is in good health and committed to maintaining “business-as-usual”. We’ve transitioned our entire team to work from home with the right tools to be fully operational and still give you the best experience. Be safe and anything you may need, please let us know.
This project consisted of a two-story building and was developed for the US Army Corps of Engineers.
• Architectural Design Support
• Construction Documents Created from BIM Model
• BIM Combination Revit® and Bentley Platforms
• Final Delivery in Compliance with Attachment F USACE Standards
• Bentley Architecture, Structures, and MEP Systems V8 XM
• On-Site Support Services
Size: 18,000 sf | 1.650 m2
Location: Fort Hood, TX
Client: VOA Associates Inc
What is BIM? What are some of the uses of BIM? And the benefits? Here we respond to these and more questions…