The foundation ENGworks’ services begin with our superior quality modeling expertise. We bring complete Autodesk® REVIT, Autodesk® Fabrication CADmep and Bentley BIM (AECOsim expertise) to the table for all disciplines: Architectural, Structural, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection. Our key strength is our customer-centric approach, allowing us to develop long-term business relationships with our clients.
Building Information Modeling is our central focus in design and constructability analysis.
Our team consists of architects, engineers, trade specialists and other highly skilled professionals who can design BIMs from scratch or convert 2D drawings into 3D models with real construction experience.
ENGworks saves time and money by virtually assembling a building before it’s been constructed.
According to required BIM output, we can create simple models with lower LOD (Level of development) that generate Clash Detection reports; further, more complex models can produce Quantity Take-Offs, or even LOD 400 Fabrication Models to extract shop drawings and spools, as well as data rich LOD 500 models for 6D Facility Management purposes.
The advantages of ENGworks’ BIM Modeling Services include:
- The highest quality MEP BIM Content in the Market
- MEP modeling with true construction expertise
- Experience on LOD 400 Fabrication Level modeling
- Unique On-Site support business model
- Value Engineering throughout the modeling and coordination process
- Improvements on coordinating construction sequencing
- Early detection of problems that may arise during construction
- Solid experience on the generation of Data rich BIM for FM models “LOD 500”
To further assist you, we can assign one or more of our BIM professionals On-Site, next to your design team for the duration of your project. Our BIM professionals will help in your office or in the field (On-Site Support), while the rest of the team at ENGworks guides you from our offices.